No products in the cart.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
1001NOW 9039-L Corner Shower Enclosure with Hydro Massage Jets 45″ x 35 1/2″
This beautiful free-standing unit is a beauty that is packed with features. Huge monsoon rain shower head, a hand-held shower and riser, pulsating back jets and comfortable headrest for your ultimate comfort. All those features in one sleek looking shower that offers a ton of bells and whistles.
Model Number: 9039-L
- Base: 45″ x 35 1/2″
- Enclosure Height: 82 3/4″
- 6 Body massage Jets
- Overhead rainfall shower head
- Multi-function sliding handle shower
- Computer control panel
- FM radio (frequency display), CD connector
- Hands free phone call/receiver
- Loudspeaker and microphone
- Blue LED lighting
- Ceiling lamps
- Ventilation fan
- On/off button
- Fog-Free mirrors & glass
- Steam generator NOT INCLUDED – this is not a steam shower
- Supply power – 110 V +- 10% (USA & Canada)
- Power frequency – 50Hz/60Hz
- Control voltage – 12 V
- Light voltage – 12 V
- Fan Voltage – 12 V
- Radio output power – 5 W
- Faucets, bath accessories are copper material
- Chrome plated trim & handles
- Direct drain connection to 1 ” tubular plastic
- ABS board
- Toughened glass (5 mm)
- Aluminum alloy
- Everything inside is water-proof
- The shower room is sealed and will not leak water
- A plastic water proof belt is pre-installed around the shower room enclosure to prevent from water leakage, no silicon is used as a sealant
Limited One Year Warranty
To ensure customer satisfaction, all of our products are backed by a limited one year warranty unless stated otherwise.
Kitchen and Bath Masters will gladly replace, repair or refund any defective merchandise when a claim is made before the stated period of one (1) year. A refund will only be given if the defective product cannot be repaired or is no longer in stock for replacement. All claims are subject to approval by Kitchen and Bath Masters.
– All claims must be addressed to Kitchen and Bath Masters in writing before the stated warranty time.
– Warranty is non-transferable and is only subject to the original purchaser of the product.
– Negligent use, faulty installation, normal wear and tear usage, abuse, items damaged in transit, and mishandling are NOT subject to the limited one (1) year warranty.
– Kitchen and Bath Masters holds the right to accept or reject any claims which either comply or misconstrue the terms of the warranty.
- All small packages are shipped via UPS or FedEx ground and larger items are shipped via Freight
- Most items are shipped within 24 to 48 hrs after payment is received.
- Insurance and Tracking are included with all UPS, FedEx, USPS and Freight shipments for Free.
- Please include a daytime phone number with every order over 150 Lb for shipping needs, trucking company will not pick up your shipment without a phone number and your email address thank you.
- Kitchen and Bath Masters will be responsible for filing any type of shipping dame claim with the shipping company. Every package is fully insured by Kitchen and Bath Masters and requires a signature upon delivery.
- Photos of damaged product are required
- We ship our units within the 1 – 10 business days continental United States. We ship all of our units by freight truck. Upon arrival of shipment units all packages must be opened and inspected for damages on site with the trucking company before the unit is signed for.Photos of damaged product are required.
WE DO ACCEPT RETURNS AND EXCHANGES 30 DAYS AFTER YOUR PURCHASE. Any broken parts due to shipping damage will have replacement parts shipped to you ASAP.
LOCAL PICKUP IS AVAILABLE
- Product must be in its original condition and packaging. Kitchen and Bath Masters will refund shipping costs only if the return has resulted from our error.
- Send all returns via UPS or USPS and include the required insurance and signatures.
- All products will be inspected prior to credit approval.
- Please note that is usually takes us 3-5 business days to process returns after they arrive at our location.
We will notify you via e-mail of our refund once we have it processed.
- Products that have been installed are non-returnable.
- To return an item please request an RGA (return goods authorization) from us.
- Small items comes with the return address label.
- Return address: 426 County Line Rd Bensenville IL 60106
- Once a RGA number is issued the returned product needs to be returned within 60 days.
We accept PayPal, major credit cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cashier check or check.(subject to check clearance period).
Please make checks payable to: Kitchen and Bath Master
Pay Over phone: call: (773) 383-4415
Or send checks to:
Kitchen and Bath Master
426 County Line Rd
Bensenville, IL 60106-1213
Sales Tax and other charges
All shipments to Illinois are subject to an 8.75 sales tax.
All shipments to out of the 48 states, buyer is responsible for any duty, taxes and related charges.